TheGhostofRickJamesTheGhostofRickJames

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 187 Fans

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I literally mashed the hell out of the keys, like freaking brutal as hell but I finally made it past the damn first level! It was damn worth it! The different bosses are super random but funny, you definitely have to upgrade to even beat them. It actually gets easier as you finish mission but the levels get trippier and trippier. EPIC game though!

Punk-O-Matic Char. Create Punk-O-Matic Char. Create

Hey dude, good job on this.It brings back some good memories of when I first found POM1 and it feels like a fun little extension forthe game, especially since in POM2 you can customize your band a ton. I think you can safely change the description and be proud of this. I'm sure Evil-Dog appreciates the fan gesture, In fact, I posted it on the official site! =D

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

I've been around the community for 2 years. This is the best flash game over. No other game has kept me playing for that long. Check out my Youtube channel VideoRoom207 for the POM Warped Tour, Battle of the Bands, Music Videos and more. I also run a POM Record Label, Band site, POM Magazine, POM TV. On the POM.net website I'm TheGhostofRickJames. Thanks Evil-Dog for this fucking amazing game. POM Pro is going to be great.